Terms and Conditions
RESERVATION / CHECK-IN POLICY
- An advance deposit equal to the first night’s stay is due at time of booking.
- Your reservation’s remaining balance is due at time of check-in.
- A deposit of $100.00 per person will be taken upon booking for all golf packages. Final payments for all golf package reservations are due 14 days prior to the arrival date of the stay and play package.
- An additional $10.00 will be added per night for each additional person
- Check-in time is after 4:00 pm.
- Check-out time is before 11:00 am on the day of departure.
- All guests must be 21 years or older unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Payment options are credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover only), debit card, traveler’s check, or money order. A valid photo ID is required at check-in. No personal checks will be accepted for payment. Cash is also accepted, but a credit card is required to be put on file for the security deposit.
- Reservations must be in US Funds. Reservations are not transferable.
- Any credit or debit card used to make a payment or online reservation must be presented at check-in with a matching valid photo ID. If the credit or debit card is not present, it will be refunded the amount it was charged, and a new credit or debit card will be needed to charge the balance.
- Total stay value includes applicable taxes & fees.
- For guests using a debit card for the security deposit, please note the hotel will place a temporary hold on the card. At check-out the hotel will release the hold; however, it depends upon the cardholder’s bank as to the timeliness of this release. Depending upon the bank, funds may be held from 3 to 14 business days after departure.
- Once registered, there are no refunds for early departure.
- A $100 security deposit is due at check-in and is refundable at check-out minus any incidental charges during time of stay.
- We reserve the right to require a minimum number of nights stay in any unit at any time of the year.
- Discounts are applied when reservations are made. No additional discounts apply.
- Rates are subject to change.
- The advance deposit is 100% refundable if a reservation is canceled up to 14 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Reservations canceled within 14 days of the arrival date can reallocate the advance deposit funds toward future dates within one year of the original stay dates. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any room rate differences.
- Guests who do not arrive on their scheduled arrival date and fail to notify the resort of a change to their stay dates, therefore acknowledge forfeiture of advance deposit funds.
- For Monthly Rentals Only: All deposits are due at the time of booking. Full amount of the deposit is non-refundable. No changes to the dates of arrival are permitted within 30 days of arrival. Payment of full stay is required upon check in. There will be absolutely no refunds on early departures. Additional requirements for winter rentals do apply.
TAXES AND FEES
- Rates are subject to the city of Myrtle Beach’s 13% Lodging Tax. Tax rates may change without notice.
- A Resort Fee of $11.00 will be applied to each night of your stay. The fee includes periodical maintenance associated with use of all on-site amenities, parking, pool towels, local and domestic long-distance calls and more.
- A Marketing Fee of $4.00 will be applied to each night of your stay.
- An optional Worry Free Vacation can be added to your reservation in the amount of $39.00 that covers up to $1,000 in non-negligent damage.
- The Worry Free Vacation is not insurance but is an agreement that covers non-negligent or accidental damage. Non-negligent or accidental damage may include but is not limited to: scratches to the wall, accidental breakage of glassware, spills, minor stains, and accidental furniture breakage.
- The Worry Free Vacation does not cover intentional or neglectful damage to the unit. This may include but is not limited to damage caused by a party, damage caused by smoking or pets, theft or removal of unit inventory, or furniture breakage if determined negligent.
- Guests’ personal property is not included under the terms of the Worry Free Vacation.
HURRICANE CANCELLATION POLICY
- In the event of a pending hurricane and the Governor issues a mandatory evacuation, guests will receive a full refund.
- If there is not an evacuation, guests can reallocate the advanced deposit to be used as the deposit toward different stay dates within 1 year of the original reservation.
- Caribbean Resort is smoke-free. A $250.00 cleaning fee will apply if smoking occurs within a guest’s room.
- Pets, boats, trailers and other recreational vehicles are not permitted on the property or in parking areas.
- Assigned parking passes must be present in all vehicles either in front window dash or hanging from rearview mirror.
- One parking pass will allotted for Standard Rooms, Efficiencies, One-Bedroom Suites and One-Bedroom Condos. Two parking passes are allotted for all Two- or Three- or Four-Bedroom Condos.
- Trailers may not be accommodated. For multiple or oversized vehicles, please contact the resort before arrival.
- The resort does NOT ALLOW PETS. Service animals must be registered, and this does not include emotional support animals.
- We do not authorize reservations to residents who reside in Horry, Georgetown, or Williamsburg County.
- We are not responsible for money, jewelry or other valuables lost or stolen on property. In-room safes are available for your convenience.
- Your Health and Safety is of utmost importance, therefore, if the “Do Not Disturb” sign remains on your door for an extended period- of- time and we are unable to contact you, we may knock on your door and if no answer, enter your room to determine your well-being. Please understand it is not our intention to disturb guests during their vacation, however, we reserve the right to enter rooms to check on the safety and security of our guests and property as well as to perform maintenance and repairs.
COVID-19 DISCLOSURE AND ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. COVID-19 spreads easily and is believed to spread in similar ways to influenza which may include: spreading through the air by coughing and sneezing; close personal contact, such as touching or shaking hands; and touching an object or surface with the virus on it, then touching your mouth, nose, or eyes. Spread is more likely when people are in close contact with one another (within 6 feet). As a result, federal, state and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people.
- The owners and managers of the Resort have put into place certain preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, the Resort cannot guarantee that you, and the other members of your party (including minor children), will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, occupancy at the Resort and the enjoyment of common areas and amenities could increase your risk and those in your party of contracting COVID-19.
- BY CONFIRMING YOUR RESERVATION AND OCCUPYING A ROOM AT THE RESORT, YOU (ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR PARTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL MINOR CHILDREN), EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT: (A) COVID-19 IS A CONTAGIOUS AND COMMUNICABLE DISEASE AND ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR PARTY VOLUNTARILY ASSUME THE RISK THAT YOU (AND ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR PARTY, INCLUDING MINOR CHILDREN) MAY BE EXPOSED TO, OR INFECTED BY, COVID-19 AS A RESULT OF OCCUPYING ACCOMMODATIONS AT THE RESORT; (B) ANY SUCH EXPOSURE OR INFECTION MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS, PERMANENT DISABILITY, AND/OR DEATH; AND (C) ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR PARTY HAVE BEEN, OR WILL BE, INFORMED OF THESE EXPOSURE AND CONTRACTION RISKS BY YOU AND THAT BY VIRTUE OF THEIR OCCUPANCY OF ACCOMMODATIONS AT THE RESORT, ARRANGED BY AND THROUGH YOU, EXPRESSLY ASSUME THE SAME.
- All material contained within this website is the sole property of Brittain Resorts & Hotels and cannot be used, reproduced, copied or modified, in its entirety or in part, without prior consent by an authorized agent of Brittain Resorts & Hotels.