Over time, we develop our own vacation styles.
But is it fitting for us — or routine? Today, you can discover the truth. Take this quiz to find out which Myrtle Beach vacation plan fits you best.
Keep track of your score and check it at the end.
I prefer to get to Myrtle Beach by:
- Motorcycle, to get out on the open road
- Our minivan, with devices charged up for the kids
- Car, so I can stop and at my favorite restaurants
- Any way possible, as long as my honey is with me
My favorite season on the Grand Strand is:
- Summer, parasailing and fishing charters
- Fall, with all the family friendly festivals
- Spring, when outdoor dining opens again
- Winter, to stay in the resort with my partner
The first thing I do when I check into my resort is:
- Make a reservation for Oceanfront Helicopters
- Check on the pool situation and nearby mini-golf
- Look at the restaurant offerings onside and nearby
- Stand on the balcony and imagine the sunrise tomorrow
I always make sure I don’t forget ______ when I go to Myrtle Beach:
- To post dinner pictures on Instagram
- Bottle of wine and a beach blanket
My favorite time of day on the Grand Strand is:
- Happy hour at 8th Avenue Tiki Bar
- Late afternoon, after nap time
- Any meal time, any day
- Sunset, after a romantic dinner
If I could pick free tickets to anything in Myrtle Beach, I’d pick:
- Myrtle Beach Room Escape
- Family Kingdom Amusement Park
- Taste of the Town
- Couples massage at Mist Spa
My favorite place to eat on the Grand Strand is:
- Hook & Barrel
- River City Cafe
- Sole Italian Restaurant
- The Melting Pot Myrtle Beach
I love to shop at ______ when I’m in Myrtle Beach:
- The Stupid Factory in Broadway at the Beach
- Gay Dolphin Gift Cove on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
- I LOVE SUGAR on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
- Vintage House at Broadway at the Beach
I need to bring home ______ from my Grand Strand trips.
- Gnarly GoPro footage and fresh catch from the deep sea
- Souvenir pirate cups from Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show
- Something I fell in love with from Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen Store
- Seashells my mate and I found for each other on the beach
My absolute favorite thing about Myrtle Beach is:
- Building sandcastles
- All the great restaurants
- Time alone with my person
Time to find out which vacation is right for you in Myrtle Beach!
It’s at least a great conversation to have. Count to see which you have the most answers, which will correspond with your best fit. (The second most is your backup getaway theme.)
IF YOU HAD MOSTLY 1s: ADVENTURE JUNKIE
From the bottom to the top, your getaway itinerary is full of fun. You love the adrenaline rush of an escape room and the culinary adventure of Hook & Barrel. Leave time for jet skis, ziplining, and kayaking.
IF YOU HAD MOSTLY 2s: FAMILY FUN
You’re a proud part of a family, and togetherness is important to you. The amusement park and time with the kids on the beach is the best. Leave time to treat everyone to ice cream at Ben & Jerry’s.
IF YOU HAD MOSTLY 3s: FANTASTIC FOODIE
You love pumpkin spice in the fall and calabash shrimp in the summer. The local authentic Italian restaurant is one of many must-eat spots on your list. Leave time to explore gems such as Thair Lao Restaurant.
IF YOU HAD MOSTLY 4s: WISTFUL ROMANTIC
You consider any time close to your better half time well spent. You love the little things, like sunsets on the balcony and beachcombing together. Leave time for riding bikes, long conversations in cafes, and sleeping in.
Your Source for a Great Getaway, No Matter Your Type
From registration until checkout time, we hope you’ll feel right at home at Caribbean Resort. It’s the site for the perfect escape, for the family, the foodie, the adventure fanatic, and more. The friendly staff is ready to welcome you and you’ll want to book your next stay before you go.
Explore the area’s unique eateries, and visit the onsite fitness room every day if you so choose. You know your vacation profile — it’s time to book your next stay at Caribbean Resort today.