Sign up for the latest news and e-deals from Caribbean Resort and you'll be entered to win a 3-Night stay!
Receive the best money saving deals in Myrtle Beach!
Myrtle Beach is a magical place for honeymoon couples. Starting your lives together in an oceanfront paradise is the perfect way to make some once-in-a-marriage memories and set the tone for a happy life together. That means a lot of compromise, and what better way to start than by sharing new experiences that might be more comfortable for one but new territory for the other. Now that you’ve both said “I do,” it’s time to back up those vows by planning the perfect honeymoon in Myrtle Beach. Here are a few suggestions:
* Sunrise: Start the first days of the rest of your lives together by watching a brilliant sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean from your private balcony at Caribbean Resort. Enjoy a hot cup of coffee and conversation before beginning your memory-making honeymoon days in Myrtle Beach. Have tasty breakfast at the adjoining Sea Captain's House or grab a latte and pastry to go from the on-site Starbucks. Either way, you are going to need the energy for a romantic and fun-filled day of play in Myrtle Beach.
* Adventure: It's a good idea for newlyweds to try something different together during their honeymoon, a bonding experience that might be outside both of your comfort zones. There's no shortage of adventures to inject some excitement into your honeymoon on the Grand Strand, where watersports outfitters offer tandem parasailing, paddleboarding and jet-ski rentals, as well as land-borne attractions, such as hiking and biking trails, ropes courses and ziplines. For thrill-seekers looking for slightly tamer pursuits, hit the roller-coasters of Family Kingdom, the water slides of Myrtle Waves, other downtown amusement rides, such as the SlingShot and the SkyWheel.
* Nature: The most beautiful aspects of the Grand Strand weren't built by human hands, but there are places where the natural beauty of the area blends with man-made works to create something truly special. Brookgreen Gardens in Murrells Inlet features lovely displays of flowers, bushes and trees in full bloom alongside sculptures that add to the aesthetic charm. Across Highway 17 is Huntington Beach State Park, featuring Atalaya castle standing guard over the pristine beaches. Hiking trails take visitors through a dense maritime forest and scenic salt marshes, and the antebellum live oaks and cypress trees provide the perfect backdrop for some great honeymoon photos.
* Romance: OK, guys, if you're going to ask your new bride to join you on the parasail or the zipline, you have to be willing to try things that she enjoys, like a spa day or a shopping spree. Welcome to married life. But the good news is you just might enjoy some of these less-manly pursuits, especially a relaxing retreat to The Cinzia Spa at North Beach Plantation. Offering a wide range of treatments and massage therapies, the honeymoon special is a couples’ session that is sure to set the mood. If retail therapy is in order, stop by Barefoot Landing for great shopping, nightlife and entertainment.
* Dinner and dancing: It's already been a long day of honeymoon fun in Myrtle Beach, but the action really heats up when the sun goes down. Enjoy a romantic dinner for two with an oceanfront view at the Sea Captain's House or one of the many upscale restaurants near the Caribbean Resort. If you want to finish off the memorable day on the dance floor and a couple of nightcaps, spend a romantic evening at Broadway at the Beach. Have dinner at one of the many fine-dining establishments and walk your way to Celebrity Square for dancing, live music, sports bars and more. Best of all, it's only a short ride back to your room at the Caribbean.