Sign up for the latest news and e-deals from Caribbean Resort and you'll be entered to win a 3-Night stay!
Receive the best money saving deals in Myrtle Beach!
The only thing better than a Myrtle Beach vacation is a Myrtle Beach vacation filled with free stuff — and The Caribbean Resort & Villas has you covered on both fronts. In addition to offering great oceanfront accommodations and amenities, like a water park, indoor/outdoor pools and on-site restaurants, The Caribbean gives its guests a little something extra just for staying with us — the Sun & Fun Rewards program — and the 2017 package is loaded with lots of freebies.
Offering free tickets and discounts to more than a dozen Grand Strand attractions, Sun & Fun Rewards provides one admission ticket per room to various attractions to help stretch your vacation budget. Caribbean guests can save as much as $100 per day by taking advantage of all the deals and discounts, as well as other perks that come from staying with us. Here's a sneak peek at some of the wonderful attractions and big savings in store for guests at The Caribbean Resort & Villas in 2017:
* Winter: No trip to Myrtle Beach is complete without a ride to the top of the 190-foot Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, and guests who stay at The Caribbean before March 3 receive one free adult ticket to the iconic landmark. The high-tech Ferris wheel takes passengers high above the Atlantic Ocean and the downtown district for a bird's-eye view. Guests also get one free general admission ticket to Hollywood Wax Museum and one introductory tour at Hobcaw Barony, a former rice plantation that provides scenic beauty and a history lesson in one.
* Spring: Stay at The Caribbean between March 4 and June 2, and get ready to catch some rare air at the new Rockin' Jump Trampoline Park. The first of its kind on the Grand Strand, Rockin' Jump allows the little ones to burn off some steam with one free jump pass. Activities include basketball goals, dodgeball courts and a one-of-a-kind Ninja Challenge Course — all in safe and padded play areas. Guests also receive one free adult admission to Brookgreen Gardens, the East Coast's oldest and largest botanical sculpture garden, and one adult all-day wristband for Broadway Grand Prix's go-kart tracks, putt-putt course and arcade.
* Summer: Caribbean guests have their own on-site water park for cooling off, but they also receive one week-long adult admission to Myrtle Waves, the largest water park in the state of South Carolina. Ride the towering speed flumes and the twisting waterslides at this popular attraction between June 3 and September 3 as part of the Sun & Fun Rewards program, and let the little ones get wet and wild in the wave pool or the kiddie playground. Other summertime freebies include one free game of Lazer Tag and one free round of miniature golf at various courses on the Grand Strand.
* Fall: Visit The Caribbean between Sept. 4 and Nov. 30 and discover the magic at some of the Grand Strand’s most popular attractions in the fall. Guests receive one free adult admission to Ripley's Aquarium and WonderWorks at Broadway at the Beach, or they can enjoy the natural beauty of the Carolina coast with one free admission each at Brookgreen Gardens and Hopsewee Plantation. In addition to these freebies, guests also get discounted all-day wristbands to Broadway Grand Prix for only $29.95.
* Year-round deals and discounts: The Sun & Fun Rewards program offers exclusive savings to selected attractions, including Ripley's Aquarium at Broadway at the Beach ($19.95 admission through Sept. 3). The Caribbean also offers free and unlimited DVD rentals so you can catch a few flicks in the privacy of your own room.
It’s all part of a fantastic Myrtle Beach vacation at the Caribbean Resort & Villas. We look forward to helping you and your group make happy vacation memories.