Regular visitors to Myrtle Beach’s Caribbean Resort & Villas know that there are all kinds of exciting things to do right on-site at our oceanfront property — thanks to our many fun and luxurious amenities, you can keep your entire family comfortable, well-fed and entertained without ever stepping foot off the resort grounds. But some vacationers — and especially first-timers at our resort — may not be aware that the benefits of a Caribbean Resort & Villas stay extend well beyond the resort’s boundaries, and even up and down the Grand Strand.
As part of the Brittain Rewards program, Caribbean Resort & Villas guests receive a package upon check-in that includes free tickets, discounted admissions and other perks at some of the Myrtle Beach area’s most popular attractions. Here’s a look at the benefits in store for our guests as part of the summer 2019 (June 1-September 2) Brittain Rewards program:
- Myrtle Waves Water Park: Each party receives one complimentary adult “All Day” pass for Myrtle Waves Water Park and Wild Water & Wheels! At Myrtle Waves, the entire family can enjoy waterslides like the Riptide Rockets, Super Chute and Turbo Twisters; tube slides like Snake Mountain, the Night Flight and the Arooba Tooba; the FlowRider’s standing wave platform; plus more family-friendly attractions. And at Wild Water & Wheels, pools, waterslides, go-kart tracks, mini golf and more promise to provide a day filled with family fun and excitement.
- Paradise Adventure Golf: Each party gets one free round of mini-golf at Paradise Adventure Golf, which offers three area courses to choose from. At Cancun Lagoon, a 50-foot Mayan pyramid towers over 27 holes of indoor/outdoor mini golf fun. At or Mutiny Bay, a Caribbean-themed pirate battle is fought every half-hour, adding high action to 36 holes of outdoor mini-golf fun. And at Molten Mountain, a 50-foot active volcano erupts every 30 minutes to add fire and steamy fun to 36 holes of mini-golf adventure.
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament: Travel a millennium into the past at Medieval Times, where each party receives one free child admission as part of the Brittain Rewards program. Here, guests get to explore a castle with an authentic look both inside and out, all while being transported to the Middle Ages by costumed actors and performers who stay in character throughout the experience. Guests also feast on roasted chicken, tomato bisque soup, corn on the cob and other period fare while watching displays of jousting, falconry, sword-fighting and more.
- Brookgreen Gardens: Each party gets one free adult botanical garden tour at Brookgreen Gardens, a 9,100-acre sculpture garden and wildlife preserve found just south of Murrells Inlet. Here, the attraction offers several lush and expansive botanical gardens for guests to explore, each with its own distinct theme. Further, containing 2,000-plus artworks by more than 400 artists, the grounds also showcase the nation’s most comprehensive collection of American figurative sculpture.
- Fun Warehouse: Guests get one complimentary game of Laser Tag at Fun Warehouse, where the 3,500-square-foot Urban Quest Laser Tag Arena delivers multiple levels of challenges and excitement. Other fun attractions here include an arcade, a skating rink, mini-golf, go-karts and inflatables.
- Unlimited DVD Rentals: Guests at Caribbean Resort & Villas receive free and unlimited DVD rentals throughout their stay to keep their party entertained on rainy days or during evenings spent relaxing in their rooms. Just head to the DVD rental kiosk found in the resort lobby to browse and choose your favorite titles.
With the Brittain Rewards program, you’ll be entitled to big savings just for being our guests at Caribbean Resort & Villas. Book your Myrtle Beach vacation today — and we’ll be ready to show you a good time both on and off the resort premises during your Grand Strand getaway!