Sign up for the latest news and e-deals from Caribbean Resort and you'll be entered to win a 3-Night stay!
Receive the best money saving deals in Myrtle Beach!
Golfers are familiar with the old adage "Drive for show; putt for dough," but Myrtle Beach puts a new spin on the phrase: "Drive for show, save some dough" by booking your 2017 golf trip early and spending the spring golf season on the Grand Strand. The Caribbean Resort & Villas caters to golfers looking to break out of the wintertime blues and whip that golf swing back into shape. Here are five reasons to make your plans early for a bogey-free golf vacation:
* Accommodations and Amenities: No matter how many hours you spend on the course or on the town, the majority of your stay will likely be spent at your resort. That's why you should reserve your visit at the Caribbean Resort & Villas, which is a popular spot for golfers for a wide variety of reasons. Enjoy our indoor/outdoor oceanfront pool deck and waterslide, our on-site Starbucks and Ben & Jerry's, and our clean, comfortable rooms with private balconies and ocean views.
* Courses: Featuring more than 80 golf courses within a 60-mile radius of Myrtle Beach, the Grand Strand offers a wide selection of championship layouts to choose from. The area's diverse landscape of Lowcountry links, ocean courses, and layouts surrounded by wetlands and woodlands provides a beautiful backdrop to go with a challenging round of golf. Play award-winning courses like the Dunes Golf & Beach Club, Caledonia Golf & Fish Club, and TPC Myrtle Beach, or check out some of the mid-range links that are offering great deals. It's hard to go wrong with Myrtle Beach's impressive lineup of layouts.
* Off-course activities: The beauty of a Myrtle Beach golf vacation is that the fun doesn't stop when you step off the golf course. In fact, the abundance of 19th holes makes Myrtle Beach a great getaway for longtime friends looking to make some memories to go with their birdies. But the Grand Strand is also an excellent place for enjoying attractions, dining and shopping. In fact, the Caribbean is also located within an easy drive of Broadway at the Beach and the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, and just steps away from the famous Sea Captain's House and New York Prime restaurants.
* Packages: To get the maximum bang for your buck - both on and off the golf course - a Myrtle Beach golf package is the way to go. With huge discounts on tee times and accommodations, as well as great deals on flights and rental cars, guests can bundle all their needs together at one low price. Select from a long list of pre-planned packages with stays ranging from three to 10 days, or create your own package by selecting the courses you want to play and the resort where you want to stay - the Caribbean Resort & Villas. To view package options, visit http://www.caribbeanresort.com/golf-packages/.
* Weather: While all your golf buddies back home are still waiting for the local links to thaw out, you can enjoy the mild climate of the South Carolina coast and get a jump start on working on your game. With moderate weather and winds providing perfect conditions for golf, the Grand Strand comes alive with activity in the spring season, just like the native flora and fauna. Thanks to warming temperatures and off-season renovations to the courses, the spring is the ideal time to test your golf skills. Better yet, invite your buddies along for a fun group golf getaway.
After a long day of playing 18, 27 or even 36 holes, return to the Caribbean Resort & Villas for a little rest and relaxation. After all, you’ve got to tee it up again the next day - something to look forward to if you book your spring golf trip to Myrtle Beach today.