The Carolina Country Music Fest is certain to draw attention to the Myrtle Beach music scene.
This event has grown into a seasonal hallmark for the Grand Strand. Country stars and up-and-comers assemble at the beach for three days of music and fun. This year’s version promises to be the best yet.
Here’s all you need to know about the Carolina Country Music Fest.
A basic guide to the Carolina Country Music Fest 2022
What makes this concert so unique? The star talent is a given. Plus, with more than 30 acts on the docket, tomorrow’s stars are front and center, too. It’s the largest such performance on the east coast!
What are my ticket options?
There are several ways to enjoy the festival:
- Three-day pass: General admission
- Four-day pass: General admission
- Thursday night kickoff concert
- Military and first responder tickets
There are parking passes for single-day or four-day use. Single-day tickets are available for the Thursday night kickoff event only.
Top 5 things to know about Carolina Country Music Fest
These things will get you through:
1. The lineup is still developing. It’s an exciting combination of big names, old favorites, and rising stars. Check here for updates.
2. You CAN buy a single ticket for the Thursday night kickoff. Chase Rise, Chris Lane, The Marshall Tucker Band, and Frank Ray will perform. Admission also comes with four-day passes.
3. You CAN bring some things. Approved bags, blankets, and festival flags (without metal or wooden poles) are okay. Please leave behind chairs, coolers, or animals of any kind.
4. Kids 10 and younger with an adult get in free. Eleven and older? You’re going to need a ticket.
5.There’s an app for that. Get a comprehensive mobile app for all details and updates. It’s available for Android and Apple devices.
What names are on board to appear that I would know?
The star power at this event is significant. Here are three acts on the agenda that you’ve heard on the radio:
A friend of stars Billy Currington and Travis Tritt, Luke Bryan debuted in the mid-2000s. The Academy of Country Music Awards has named him Entertainer of the year. Song you’ve heard: “Country Girl (Shake It For Me.)”
He has won the Academy of Country Music Entertainer of the Year award three times. His album “9” debuted at No. 1 on Billboard’s Country Albums chart. Song you’ve heard: “Dirt Road Anthem.”
The most dynamic performer in the lineup, he played to more than 1.5 million fans on his recent tour. He’s teamed with John Mayer, Justin Timberlake, and Post Malone on projects. Song you’ve heard: “Somebody Like You.”
How about three I should remember?
These acts are sure to become stars:
Rolling Stone called this platinum-selling artist a “live legacy in the making.” Among his hits: “Drunk Girl” and “Buy Me A Boat.”
This Clemson alumnus was to become a Speech Pathologist before dreams took over. He proposed to his wife while performing on stage with college roommate Lee Brice at CCMF in 2017.
This new talent has earned descriptors such as contemporary and raw. A drummer and guitarist, Lily draws influence from Rascal Flatts and Katy Perry.
Where Should I Stay for the Carolina Country Music Fest?
Caribbean Resort is a leading choice for many reasons. You can enjoy an oceanfront room with a spacious balcony. You’ll encounter a cordial staff ready to do their part to provide a memorable experience.