Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, is not only recognized as America's favorite family beach vacation destination, it's also one of the most affordable. In addition to free admission at the ultimate water park – the Atlantic Ocean – Myrtle Beach also offers an abundance of family-friendly activities that allow visitors to have a blast without blowing their budget.
The Caribbean Resort & Villas makes it easier for its guests to squeeze every last drop out of their vacation dollar with its acclaimed Sun & Fun Rewards program. Just for choosing to stay with us at The Caribbean, our guests receive full access to our incredible on-site amenities, as well as some bonus freebies and discounts to some of the Grand Strand's top attractions.
The Sun & Fun Rewards package that you’ll receive when checking into The Caribbean includes one free adult admission to select local attractions, an exclusive discount-ticket offer and other freebies. The Sun & Fun Rewards lineup is changing for the fall season (September 4 through November 30). Here's a list of the perks for staying at The Caribbean Resort & Villas:
* Broadway Grand Prix: Fulfill your need for speed at this massive go-kart racing and family fun park near Broadway at the Beach. Featuring seven racetracks ranging from a NASCAR-style oval to an IndyCar-style road course, Broadway Grand Prix provides a variety of racing options for all ages. The complex also includes two miniature golf courses, amusement rides and a large arcade. Guests at The Caribbean can purchase adult all-day passes for only $29.95, which includes access to all racetracks, thrill rides and putt-putt golf.
* Brookgreen Gardens: Art and nature lovers can find a little slice of heaven on the South Strand at this botanical sculpture garden. Featuring more than 9,000 acres of lovely Lowcountry landscapes and majestic statues, Brookgreen Gardens is the oldest and largest attraction of its kind on the East Coast. Patrons can stroll through the gardens, visit the Native Wildlife Zoo, take a boat tour of the former rice fields and hike to the old plantation grounds. Caribbean Resort guests receive one free adult admission, which is actually good for seven days, just in case you want to go back for seconds.
* Ripley's Aquarium: Explore life under the sea without getting wet at this Broadway at the Beach attraction. Featuring giant tanks filled with more than 1.5 million gallons of water and some of the world's most interesting sea creatures, Ripley's Aquarium allows patrons to get up close and personal with sharks, rays and all types of sea life. With mermaid shows, feeding sessions and interactive displays, this attraction truly is for the whole family. Guests at The Caribbean get one free adult admission to Ripley's Aquarium, which is located just over 1 mile down 29th Avenue North from the resort.
* WonderWorks: Who says science can't be fun, even if it is a bit mad? This Broadway at the Beach attraction features three floors of interactive displays that highlight the forces of nature, from the laws of gravity to the power of a major hurricane. Patrons can discover the laws of nature in a fun and exciting manner at the various play stations.
* Free DVD Rentals: Feel like chilling at the resort rather than hitting the town? The Caribbean has you covered with free and unlimited DVD rentals to enjoy in the comfort of your room. See recent releases, classic movies and other family-friendly favorites while you relax in your oceanfront suite.
The Sun & Fun Rewards program is sure to add even more enjoyment to your Myrtle Beach vacation this fall. Book your reservations for The Caribbean Resort & Villas today, and get ready to let the good times roll!