Sign up for the latest news and e-deals from Caribbean Resort and you'll be entered to win a 3-Night stay!
Receive the best money saving deals in Myrtle Beach!
Looking for a place to mark off everything on your shopping list without having to drive all over town? Look no farther than Broadway at the Beach, your one-stop shopping destination in Myrtle Beach.
Featuring more than 100 shops within the popular 350-acre complex, Broadway at the Beach gives guests the chance to shop until they drop and still not hit every store. From apparel and accessories to jewelry and gift shops, Broadway at the Beach is the best place on the Grand Strand to find everything you are looking for and more. Here's a list of the top 10 shops at Broadway at the Beach for finding that special item to remember your Myrtle Beach vacation.
* Blondie's: This trendy little apparel shop offers all the beach fashions you may want for your Myrtle Beach vacation but couldn't find back home when you were packing for your trip. Comfortable and fashionable clothing and unique accessories, such as floppy beach hats and beach-themed jewelry, are among the many treasures hidden inside this women's store.
* Broadway T-Shirt Company: What do you buy for the person on your shopping list that has everything? The classic T-shirt is like a one-size-fits-all gift for those hard to shop for friends and family members. Featuring humorous slogans and artistic prints, you can find something for everyone here.
* It’s Sugar: If you’ve got a sweet tooth, this place has the cure. This brightly colored and decorated candy shop looks like something out of “Willie Wonka’s Chocolate Factory,” featuring gumballs, jaw breakers, gummies and all the major brand names of candy. Guests can pick and choose their favorites and place them n a plastic bag for weighing at checkout.
* Palmetto Paradise: What better way to remember your trip to Myrtle Beach than by picking up an item with the South Carolina's state flag trademark emblem? The crescent moon and palm tree design have become popular and recognizable worldwide, perfect for hats, coozies, beach blankets or car stickers.
* Ron Jon's Surf Shop: Dress like a true local and blend in with the beach crowd by visiting this surf and beachwear shop. Not only can you get all the T-shirts and swim trunks to look like a surfer, you can pick up a surfboard as well.
* So Unique!: Nothing makes a gift more personal and unique than custom embroidery, and this shop offers both. Select from a wide range of shirts, bags and other items and for a few cents more, have your name stitched on it before your very eyes and in a matter of minutes.
* Sports Fanatics: Show your home team's true colors while on vacation, or pick up that hard to find jersey you can't locate anywhere else. Sports Fanatics offers merchandise from the NFL, NBA, MLB and all the major pro sports leagues, as well as memorabilia from all the major college sports programs.
* Tango Bay Clothing Company: Casual wear for both men and women are on full display at this unique nautical-themed shop, where a 45-foot sailboat sits in the middle of the store. "The Last Tango," as the prop is named, is surrounded by beach attire and accessories perfect for your stay on the Grand Strand.
* The Mole Hole: Only the most special people on your shopping list warrant a fine gift, jewelry and collectible shop. The Mole Hole features a bit of everything fine gifts, collectibles and jewelry, including major brands like Pandora, Metalsmiths, Kameleon and BonBonns.
(photo courtesy: Broadway At the Beach)