Sign up for the latest news and e-deals from Caribbean Resort and you'll be entered to win a 3-Night stay!
Receive the best money saving deals in Myrtle Beach!
Summer’s coming … can you hear it? Here’s what it sounds like at Caribbean Resort: Crashing waves, splashing water and the rattling of ice in a glass. Someone’s singing a beach tune, and you can also hear a couple of kids laughing.
To help gear up for summer, we’re planning non-stop fun and entertainment. Here are a few of the fun things for you to look forward to:
• Great food and drink specials at Skip Jack’s Tiki Bar, including the infamous VooDoo Bucket! Four delicious rums, one tasty bucket, $14.95 every day. If the VooDoo bucket’s not your thing, try one of our frosty frozen drinks, such as the crowd-favorite Dirty Banana for $7.95. Plus, during happy hour from 6 to 7 p.m., all daiquiris are only $5. Make sure to keep an eye out for more happy hour specials; we might surprise you.
• Did someone say karaoke? Come on down and belt out your favorite tunes, or sing along with those more brave, from 5 to 7 p.m. on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
• Go for a new look with hair braiding every day on the pool deck.
• Magician Greg Hold will perform Tuesdays at 3 p.m.
• Enjoy a D.J. on the pool deck every day from 3 to 7 p.m., and keep an eye out for live music while you’re here.
Of course, all that’s in addition to the great amenities that you expect when you come to Caribbean Resort, including our indoor pool and kiddie pool, outdoor water pools and attractions, indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, and our amazing oceanfront water park and Pirate’s Plunge waterslide! Plus, there’s even a Starbucks right here at the Caribbean Resort.
It’s not too soon to start packing your bags now. Summer’s calling, in fact, it’s already here in Myrtle Beach!