Sign up for the latest news and e-deals from Caribbean Resort and you'll be entered to win a 3-Night stay!
Receive the best money saving deals in Myrtle Beach!
You've heard the old adage: "The early bird gets the worm." In this case, the early bird gets “warm,” especially those who plan ahead to migrate to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, in the spring of 2018.
Although the sunny days of spring might seem like forever and a day away, they will be here before you know it. Don't wait until it's too late - make your spring vacation plans well in advance, and you can reap some unexpected benefits for the early preparation. Here are five ways guests at The Caribbean Resort & Villas can enjoy the advantages of reserving their spring nest in Myrtle Beach early:
* Accommodations/Amenities: All oceanfront resorts are not created equal, and only one offers the unique combination of accommodations and amenities found at The Caribbean Resort & Villas. Guests at the resort, which features four buildings offering 17 different floor plans, can find just the right spot to accommodate their entire crew by booking early. Regardless of which building you choose, all guests are privy to The Caribbean's first-class amenities, from our heated indoor and outdoor pools and water facilities to our abundance of on-site and near-site dining opportunities.
* Activities: Things die down a bit in Myrtle Beach during the off-season, but they literally spring back to life in the springtime. Winter’s nearly empty beaches begin to fill up with beachcombers, boogie-boarders and sunbathers as the temperatures start to rise, and as the flowers begin to bloom, activity everywhere picks up, particularly on the Grand Strand's 80-plus golf courses. For an exciting spring break, book a golf package and hit the links, or enjoy the beach, our on-site water park, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking and any number of other fun things to do in the great outdoors on the Grand Strand.
* Festivals: The party never stops on the Grand Strand, but it does slow down considerably over the winter months. Maybe that's why Myrtle Beach is so eager to throw some wonderful parties in the spring as a celebration of nature's annual revival. In addition to all the year-round attractions, dining, shopping and nightlife on the Grand Strand, Myrtle Beach has a proud tradition of spring festivals and events, like the 21st Annual Myrtle Beach Marathon (March 2-3), the 30th Annual North Myrtle Beach St. Patrick's Day Parade & Festival (March 17), the 24th Annual Monday After The Masters celebrity golf tournament (April 9), the 24th Annual SOS Spring Safari (April 20-29), and the 78th Annual Myrtle Beach Bike Week Spring Rally (May 11-20).
* Location: The Caribbean Resort & Villas offer guests a unique location that provides the best of both worlds in Myrtle Beach. Located on the northern end of "The Strip," The Caribbean is close to all the attractions in the downtown district and is also a short distance from Myrtle Beach's famed Golden Mile stretch of historic beach homes, perfect for visitors who love to balance the action with some peace and tranquility. Oh yeah, we're also only steps away from the Atlantic Ocean and some of the best fine-dining restaurants in town, such as the Sea Captain's House and New York Prime. Broadway at the Beach and the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk are each just over a mile from the resort.
* Savings: Cha-ching! Yeah, we knew that might get your attention. Guests who book their spring vacation plans early at The Caribbean Resort & Villas can save 25 percent or more just by taking advantage of advance reservation opportunities like our Advance Purchase program, as well as special discounts for AAA and AARP cardholders, as well as retired and active-duty military/veterans. Other deals include our Super Sunday specials that give you a free day for a longer stay, and the Bed & Breakfast package that allows guests to wake up to a hot cup of coffee from the on-site Starbucks.
The clock is ticking and the time is right to book your 2018 spring break plans at The Caribbean Resort & Villas in Myrtle Beach. We look forward to seeing our early birds land on the Grand Strand in the spring.