Sign up for the latest news and e-deals from Caribbean Resort and you'll be entered to win a 3-Night stay!
Receive the best money saving deals in Myrtle Beach!
There are countless reasons to visit Myrtle Beach, but some draws are bigger than others. Although the sun, surf and sand (not to mention attractions, shopping and dining) are permanent fixtures on the Grand Strand, so are several local festivals and special events that can make even the most enjoyable Myrtle Beach vacation even more memorable. Check out these events, and book your next Myrtle Beach vacation at the Caribbean Resort & Villas accordingly:
* Art in the Park: For 45 consecutive years, this arts and crafts sale and exhibit has been attracting some of the top artisans on the East Coast to Myrtle Beach. Featuring three spring weekends in 2017 — two at Chapin Park in downtown Myrtle Beach (April 8-9, June 10-11) and one at Valor Park at The Market Common (April 15-16), Art in the Park also offers three more festival weekends in the fall. Visit www.artsyparksy.com.
* Carolina Country Music Fest: Pack your cowboy boots and your flip-flops for this blockbuster event. The Third Annual CCMF looks to be another hit for country music fans and artists. The 2017 headliners include Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean and South Carolina's own Darius Rucker, and more than 30 bands in all will play on the main stage on the downtown oceanfront. Crowds of more than 30,000 are expected again for the 2017 event, which will be held June 8-11. Visit www.ccmf.com.
* Hot Summer Nights: The Myrtle Beach Boardwalk is the headquarters for free entertainment all summer long. Thanks to a lineup featuring a Kids Festival on Mondays, fireworks on Wednesdays and concerts nearly every other night of the week, there's almost always something going on in the downtown district from June through Labor Day weekend. Be sure to check the upcoming schedule for special events you and your family will not want to miss. Visit www.myrtlebeachdowntown.com.
* Mayfest on Main: Make plans to attend this traditional summer kickoff in the Ocean Drive section of North Myrtle Beach. Featuring outdoor stages with live music, rows of arts and crafts vendor tents, and shaggers dancing in the streets in the Horseshoe, this festival offers a festive start to the summer season, and the after-party moves the fun to the dance clubs in the district. The 2017 event will be held on Saturday, May 13. Visit www.parks.nmb.us.
* Myrtle Beach Marathon: Hit the ground running for this 20th annual event, which sees thousands of runners beat the streets for a 26.2-mile challenge. Scheduled for March 2-4, the three-day race event includes other options for those who can't go long distances, like a half-marathon, a 5K and the 1-mile Family Fun Run. Other off-road events, like the Runner’s Expo and post-race parties, are part of the experience. Visit www.mbmarathon.com.
* Run to the Sun Car Show: If you've ever been in town for this annual classic car festival, you probably thought you stepped back in time. Vintage vehicles and mint-condition muscle cars cruise The Strip to create a scene straight out of the 1950s, and large gatherings allow fans to look under the hoods of some of their favorite makes and models. The 29th Annual event will be held within walking distance of the Caribbean Resort and is set for March 16-18. Visit www.peedeestreetrodders.com.
Now the only thing left for you to do is make your reservations at the Caribbean Resort & Villas, Myrtle Beach to attend one or all of these fun events in 2017. Guests also get to enjoy our clean and comfortable accommodations, on-site dining and our indoor/outdoor oceanfront pool deck. We look forward to being your host for all the fun and festivities.