Sign up for the latest news and e-deals from Caribbean Resort and you'll be entered to win a 3-Night stay!
Receive the best money saving deals in Myrtle Beach!
Broadway at the Beach is celebrating its 21st birthday in fitting fashion — by adding several new bars and restaurants to its already impressive lineup. The Celebrity Square nightlife and dining district has seen major renovations over recent months, and the result is a wider selection of places to eat, drink and be merry. Located only one mile from The Caribbean Resort & Villas — via a straight shot down 29th Avenue North — Broadway at the Beach is the most popular attraction in Myrtle Beach and is easily accessible for our guests. Here's an overview of some of the new hot spots you can look forward to visiting in 2017:
* American Tap House: This national chain pays homage to the world's most popular adult beverage — beer, which has undergone a bit of a renaissance in recent years. Gone are the days of only a handful of brands from which to choose, and American Tap House takes the diversity of the drink to the next level. It offers more than 100 types of beer, ranging from popular brands you know and love to microbrews you have never had the opportunity to try, and small, sample-sized servings give patrons the chance to taste a broad variety of brews. Further, the handcrafted food is made to complement the beer, rather than the other way around.
* Broadway Louie's: This may be a familiar name to sports fans, but Broadway Louie's has moved to an unfamiliar location just across the alley. Downsizing from its old days as a bar/arcade, Broadway Louie's now puts the focus on being a sports bar with wall-to-wall TVs and huge gatherings of fans of varying team allegiances. Catch the big game and enjoy food and drink specials, or go out for a night of karaoke when the sports scene is slow.
* Dave & Buster's: Don't get too excited just yet. This popular national chain is set to open sometime in the spring in the old spot where the Hard Rock Cafe pyramid used to be. Featuring food, drinks, games and good times, Dave & Buster’s is sure to be a hot spot on the Celebrity Square scene once the doors open in 2017.
* Hard Rock Cafe: The pyramid was a fixture at Broadway at the Beach since its opening, but the same good food and great times are still alive and kicking, albeit it under a different roof. Hard Rock Cafe has moved to the other end of Celebrity Square and features more rock-n-roll memorabilia for patrons to discover. The new venue promises more live music once spring and summer roll around.
* Rooster's Restaurant & Bar: The sweet smell of roasting poultry greets visitors to Celebrity Square these days after this national chain opened in the fall of 2016. Featuring rotisserie chickens slow cooking over an open flame, Rooster's delivers melt-in-your mouth birds, flatbread pizzas and a diverse menu that will satisfy everyone in your party. The bar is also a popular hangout after the chickens stop spinning.
* Wahlburgers: You've seen it on TV, and now you can try it in person. The A&E hit TV show "Wahlburgers" featured the famous Wahlberg family working together to open this fast-spreading chain, with executive chef Paul Wahlberg and brothers Mark and Donnie partnering to take the burger world by storm. With a menu that pays tribute to their mom and her ability to create tasty dishes from simple ingredients, Wahlburgers serves "Government" Cheeseburgers, the Double Dogs Platter, Wahlburgers and a long list of unique salads, sandwiches and sides. The soft opening in the fall of 2016 is expected to be followed by a star-studded grand opening in the future.
After a fun night of dining and partying at Broadway at the Beach, come back to your home at the beach at The Caribbean Resort & Villas. Make your next Myrtle Beach vacation one to remember by staying with us at the Caribbean.