Sign up for the latest news and e-deals from Caribbean Resort and you'll be entered to win a 3-Night stay!
Receive the best money saving deals in Myrtle Beach!
The holidays are over, and all you have to show for it are a head full of memories and a pocket full of gift cards and cash. And what better way to use the latter than to help you enjoy your next vacation in Myrtle Beach and stay at the Caribbean Resort & Villas?
Gift cards may not be the most thoughtful of holiday gifts, but they come in very handy for the recipients as long as the buyer picks the right outlet. Cash might be the laziest gift of all, but who doesn't love cash? Whether you received cash or credit, your holiday money is good in Myrtle Beach. Here are five great ways to redeem them:
* Book Early: Make your money go even farther by using it to reserve your room at the Caribbean as early as possible. The Caribbean offers discounts of up to 40 percent for guests who book their stay in advance, depending on the time of year you stay. Early booking also allows guests first crack at their preferred building, room type and view, in addition to locking in their accommodations at the top oceanfront resort with the best amenities in town. Best of all, you will find peace of mind knowing that your holiday freebies are being invested in a much-needed beach getaway in the near future.
* Dining Deals: Everyone loves to give and get gift cards to national chain restaurants, and Myrtle Beach has at least one of virtually every major dining franchise — Carrabba's, Chili's, Cracker Barrel, Dunkin’ Donuts, Hooters, Outback, Mellow Mushroom, Subway and more can all be found within a short distance of the Caribbean. Instead of blowing those gift cards on random meals here and there at home, save them up for redemption during your Myrtle Beach vacation. This will save you money down the road so you can afford more fun activities on your vacation.
* Season Passes: Why buy an entire season pass to a Myrtle Beach attraction when you only plan to be in town for a week or so? Because it makes good financial sense if you plan to visit the attraction more than once. Many local venues, such as Family Kingdom Amusement Park, Myrtle Waves Water Park and Wild Water & Wheels, offer huge discounts and other benefits to season-pass holders. In fact, many attractions charge slightly more for a season pass than one daily visit, so you can more than make your money back in two trips. Those really pay off if you plan to visit Myrtle Beach more than once in 2017 — and they can also bring other benefits, such as discounted friend passes and concessions, making it even more worth looking into.
* Shopping Spree: Many families end up with a stack of gift cards from retail outlets, but where are you going to find all those stores in one location? Try Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, Coastal Grand Mall, The Market Common or Tanger Outlets — all of which are located within a short drive of the Caribbean. Stash those cards away until a rainy vacation day, and take the family out for a free shopping spree on the Grand Strand, courtesy of all those loved ones who bought you gift cards for Christmas.
* Treats: Wondering what to do with those gift cards to single stores that you rarely visit? Save them up for your stay at the Caribbean and redeem those gift cards to Starbucks and Ben & Jerry's without leaving the resort. These on-site venues offer a much-needed cup of coffee before watching the sun rise over the Atlantic Ocean, or a tasty cooldown after a long, hot day on the beach.
Now it's time to turn those gift cards and cash into vacation fun by planning your next Myrtle Beach getaway today. Stay with us at the Caribbean Resort & Villas and get the most out of your vacation dollars.