Sign up for the latest news and e-deals from Caribbean Resort and you'll be entered to win a 3-Night stay!
Receive the best money saving deals in Myrtle Beach!
Christmastime is coming to the Caribbean Resort & Villas, and so is the perfect time to book your 2017 Myrtle Beach vacation. Give your family and friends the gift of a Grand Strand getaway to keep you and your party going through the chilliest days and coldest nights of winter. Enjoy our famous hospitality, top-notch accommodations and amenities, and all the fun things there are to do and see in Myrtle Beach. Stay tuned for the Caribbean Resort's annual Cyber Sale to save even more on the best Christmas present ever. Here’s a sample of what you and your crew can look forward to at the Caribbean Resort:
* Holidays: Instead of giving your loved ones a future Myrtle Beach vacation for Christmas, take the no-time-like-the-present approach and spend the holiday season with us at the Caribbean. From Thanksgiving to New Year’s and the nearly six weeks of Christmas celebrations in between, the Grand Strand is jumping with activity this time of year. See a boat parade at the Intracoastal Christmas Regatta, experience the Nights of a Thousand Candles at Brookgreen Gardens, catch some hoops at the nearby Myrtle Beach Convention Center for the Beach Ball Classic and CresCom Bank Holiday Invitational basketball tournaments, or simply wine, dine and shop till you drop.
* Winter: The off-season has become an increasingly popular time of year to visit the Grand Strand due to the milder climate, smaller crowds and affordable accommodations. The Caribbean Resort & Villas offers its lowest rates of the year during the winter, when guests can enjoy the Caribbean’s heated indoor pools and water features, on-site dining, and the peace and tranquility of the beach in the wintertime. If you love to play golf and don’t mind a little chill in the air while you chase the little white ball around the championship golf courses of the Grand Strand, golf and accommodations packages are at their cheapest this time of year.
* Spring: People are a lot like bears when it comes to hibernation. After a long winter cooped up in your man cave or mother’s den, spring is the time to take the cubs out for some fun in the reappearing sun. Guests at the Caribbean Resort & Villas can make the same seasonal transition with a much-needed spring break from work and school. Play is the order of the day in the spring, from the beach to golf and all the fun attractions Myrtle Beach has to offer. Don’t get stuck at home this year — book your spring break getaway today.
* Summer: The Caribbean Resort & Villas is your summer paradise by the sea, and we’ve got another fun one planned for 2017. Enjoy our poolside entertainment on the oceanfront deck, and take in all the great attractions, dining, shopping and nightlife that makes Myrtle Beach the No. 1 summer beach vacation destination on the East Coast. Fireworks shows, water parks, concerts, amusement parks and mini-golf are just a few of the fun things in store for summertime on the South Carolina shore.
* Sun & Fun Rewards: The Caribbean goes the extra mile to make you smile with our Sun & Fun Rewards program. Guests receive free passes to a wide range of attractions on the Grand Strand just for staying with us. That list includes popular venues like the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, Ripley's Aquarium, Broadway Grand Prix, miniature golf and more. Not up for a night out on the town? Relax in your comfortable room and enjoy free and unlimited DVD rentals.
It's just one more way the Caribbean Resort and Villas says thanks for spending your vacation with us. Book your getaway today, and we’ll be waiting to welcome you to your vacation headquarters at the Caribbean.